The Cancer Support Community is happy to welcome you to our new website! Our site is designed to advance access to personalized information and meet the expanding needs of the cancer community. We invite you to look around and let us know what you think! We’re excited about the expansion of our services in our efforts to serve all people impacted by cancer.
Features of our new site include:
New Blog: Corresponding with the website’s launch, leaders here at CSC will write about trends, new research and how policy is impacting social and emotional care for people with cancer!
Around The Clock Access to Information and Support: The CSC’s interactive website has many unique futures for those looking for resources. Online services include:
• Frankly Speaking About Cancer, an educational series that provides information about a number of different cancers. The Frankly Speaking family includes workshops, books and an internet radio show led by Kim Thiboldeaux that works to inform and inspire people to live well with cancer.
• CancerSupportSourceTM, a free, downloadable mobile application that monitors physical, social and emotional concerns and can report progress to your healthcare team. If you have an iPhone, be sure to download the app and check out its many features!
• The Living Room, where visitors can join a secure, professionally facilitated weekly support group and create their own webpage where they can connect with others.
Like what you see? Have suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! Connect with us:
• Twitter: @CancerSupportCm
• Facebook: Cancer Support Community Facebook page
• Google+: Cancer Support Community On Google+
Thank you for making the Cancer Support Community the gold standard for ensuring all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community.